Healing happens from the inside out! We are all about giving the body every advantage in being healthy in the most holistic ways. In our culture, most of us are missing a few key nutrients in our American diets. Filling in the holes with Xymogen’s Foundation Supplements is one of the easiest ways to make up the difference. However, we always recommend seeking these nutrients out in organic whole foods first, as this is always the absolute best approach to achieving optimal health and wellness.
What’s included in Xymogen’s Foundation Supplements?
- ProbioMax® Daily DF is a vegetarian, dairy- and gluten-free, four-strain probiotic totaling 30 billion CFU per capsule. ProbioMax Daily DF provides four researched strains of beneficial bacteria. (1)
- Why probiotics? Because “friendly bacteria train your immune system to distinguish between pathogens and non-harmful antigens, and to respond appropriately. This important function prevents your immune system from overreacting to non-harmful antigens, which is the genesis of allergies.” (2)
- ActivNutrients® without Iron is a high-quality, hypoallergenic, multivitamin/mineral blend that includes 26 activated vitamins. (1)
- Why a multivitamin? “Good nutrition is a basis for wellness, and good nutrition usually translates into a stronger immune system and better health. According to research by the USDA and other organizations, the American diet is lacking micronutrients. In fact, nine out of 10 Americans are missing key micronutrients. Mass food production, storage techniques, poor food choices, and nutrient-depleting preparation methods may contribute to inadequacies. The bottom line is that children and adults are not consuming enough nutrient-rich foods to meet all their most basic vitamin and mineral needs.” (1)
- OmegaPure™ 600 EC is International Fish Oil Standards (IFOS) five-star certified fish oil. Each fish-gelatin–based softgel provides 600 mg of EPA and DHA. (1)
- Why fish oils? “Omega-3 fats, which help fight inflammation throughout your body, also helps quell inflammation in your brain.” Researchers say, “Neither dementia nor Alzheimer’s are a normal part of aging.” Keeping a 1:1 ratio of Omega 3’s and Omega 6’s greatly increases health and reduces risk of chronic disease. (3) (4)
- OptiMag® 125 is magnesium, which is the fourth most abundant mineral in the body, and participates in over 600 enzymatic reactions in nearly all tissues. (1)
- Why magnesium? “Deficiency is common and results from poor dietary intake, poor absorption, and excessive losses through urine, stool, perspiration, or lactation.” (1) “Certain drugs, certain herbs, poor kidney function, excessive alcohol intake, and drinking mostly “soft” water can contribute to magnesium depletion as well. An estimated 80 percent of Americans are deficient in magnesium. The health consequences of deficiency can be quite significant, and can be aggravated by many, if not most, drug treatments. Magnesium performs a wide array of biological functions, including activating muscles and nerves and creating energy in your body by attaching adenosine triphosphate (ATP). (5)
- D3 2000 provides 2000 IU of cholecalciferol in each convenient softgel. The physiologically active product
of vitamin D—is a secosteroid hormone that targets over 200 genes in a wide variety of tissues. (1)
- Why vitamin D? “Up to 59 percent of preterm births — which are responsible for 28 percent of newborn deaths during the first month of life — could be prevented simply by raising pregnant women’s vitamin D level. Vitamin D sufficiency may also lower your risk of Type 2 diabetes by 60 percent. The Health and Medicine Division of the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine (formerly IOM) has also reported an association between vitamin D and overall mortality risk from all causes, including cancer.” (6)
Current members can purchase directly from our office. Or, order online at Xymogen.com by clicking, “I Have a Referral Code” at the top. Contact our front desk for the Referral Code!
Non-members can order online following a completed Whole Food and Supplement Consultation with our doctor. You’ll be given a full report of whole food and supplement recommendations to help you achieve ultimate health! To schedule, call 918-742-2300, or click here to schedule.